Get the Best MMA apps for iPhone. The time to keep up with the latest developments in the MMA world and to learn the new techniques. You want to keep learning new things about the mixed martial arts, these top 7 MMA apps to guide you:
MMA Timer Pro ($0.99)
This is the best professional timer you can use it directly on your device. You can also use this time for Boxing, Ju-jitsu, Crossfit, workouts, or any interval timed sport. Easily visible from across the room, especially on an iPad. You can customize everything like rounds, fight duration, rest duration, warning time, sound effects, sprawl announcer, and more.
- MMA timer simulates the timing and sounds of actual mixed martial art events.
- It also has an MMA theme to set it apart from other timer apps.
- It can be set for all of the standard MMA matches with one button.
MMA Underground (Free)
It is the largest discussion forum in MMA. You can find the very latest news and breaking stories on all your favorite UFC fighters and MMA events around the world.
- Search the sport’s only official database of over 400,000 fighter entries, with a full fight history, detailed information, plus all historical and upcoming, local and international event info from the largest event database in the world.
- The Underground app has a built-in message center so you can send private messages to other members once you are logged in.
MMA Ultimate Fighting (Free)
It’s a Single app for the news & videos about the MMA. It covers all main MMA news sources, top blogs and youtube channels to bring a clean and effective news summary.
- Customizing the news feed and choose your favorite topics.
- The topics you want to be blocked and the topics you want to get notifications about.
- You can save interesting stories easily.
- You can get this app in iTunes for free.
Bellator MMA (Free)
The all-new Bellator MMA app is the ultimate destination for MMA fans. You can see LIVE fights, fighter stats, event and ticket info and more. It is a free app where you can get it from iTunes and it is available for iOS 9.0 and above.
- You can watch Live Prelim Fights and Main Card Fights.
- Full Fight library.
- Rich historical stat breakdowns for every fighter.
- You can buy tickets for upcoming events from your Apple device.
Amino for: MMA & UFC (Free)
The fastest growing MMA community where you can discuss your favorite fighters, match-ups, and more.
- You can Chat with other fans and make new friends.
- Share option can allow you to share your own MMA tips, tricks, and opinions with others in this app.
- Get the latest news and updates of MMA.
- You can Vote for your favorites from the wide world of MMA.
MMA Mixed Martial Arts (Free)
This is the best and most complete MMA app on the planet that includes both skills and conditioning programs for beginners to advanced MMA athletes. This app focuses on teaching, how to execute these complex movements while getting your body in shape so you are strong, fast and flexible enough to perform these movements at a high level.
- Get motivation, tips and share photos with the Fitivity community.
- Detailed Descriptions of drills/exercises.
- MMA Strength & Conditioning program like Complete Karate Program Six Pack Abs Workouts.
- Boxing Strength & Conditioning program like Jump Rope Workout Training.
- Tools to track your progress Fitivitys trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world.
ONE Championship (Free)
ONE Championship is the world’s largest martial arts organization. By this app, you can see the schedule of events, follow athletes, create an account and start enjoying MMA action from the largest martial arts organization in the world.
- Live to stream for all ONE Championship events across the world along with press conferences, backstage interviews, and exclusive workout sessions with the athletes.
- Read all the latest news stories, features, interviews, and more in the world’s largest martial arts organization.
- Check out the event calendar and get the latest bout cards, add reminders to your calendar for upcoming events.
- Follow your favorite countries and athletes to receive the most relevant content.