Many people asked me how to mirror the Apple Watch with their iPhones. And somebody thinks it is possible. Do you have the same question? No worry, it is possible by updating your iPhone to the latest iOS 16 and the Apple Watch to watchOS 9. If you already did your update, then follow the below procedure to mirror your Apple watch with the iPhone.
Note: This mirroring function is available on the Apple Watch Series 6 and the latest OS 9.
Mirroring Apple Watch with iPhone:
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down and find the Accessibility option.
- Select the Apple Watch Mirroring under the Physical and Motor headings.
- Now turn on the Apple Watch Mirroring option.
- After that, now your Apple Watch starts showing up on your iPhone.
- The blue line on your Apple Watch face indicates that the mirroring function has begun.
- That’s it. Your Apple Watch will now begin mirroring your iPhone.
See our latest Post:
This is the way to mirror your Apple Watch with your iPhone. I hope this post is really useful to you. Thank you, and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.