This is a basic guide for new Apple Watch users about how to setup their Apple Watch app notifications.
The following instructions are same for all Apple Watch editions like Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Sport.
How to setup/turn on your Apple Watch notifications
- Open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select the “My watch” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Notifications.
- Now change the notification indicator toggle like orange dot at the top of Apple Watch interface.
- Choose the build-in or App store app to set individual notifications for each app.
If you want to turn off your Apple Watch notifications, follow the same method to disable your Apple Watch notification.
SEE ALSO : How to delete Apps on Apple Watch.