Most Apple Watch users don’t know, how to delete apps from Apple Watch. At the same time, Apple Watch does not have a large space to install a lot of apps. So you need to know how to delete apps on your Apple Watch. This is a step by step guide to removing the app on your Apple Watch
Note This removing apps method works with Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Sport.
How to Delete Apps from your Apple Watch with iPhone
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Select the My Watch option from the bottom corner.
- Browse the list and choose the app you need to remove from your Apple Watch.
- Turn off the Show App option on Apple Watch.
How to directly delete apps on Apple Watch
- Go to the Apple Watch Home screen.
- Press and hold the app icon you need to delete.
- If the icon enters edit mode, its starts wiggling.
- Select the X icon at the corner to delete the app.
- Select the Delete button to confirm the task.
I hope this helps to know how to delete or remove apps from Apple Watch through Apple Watch and iPhone. If you have any doubts or suggestions, tell us via the comments section below. And keep supporting us.