I am not a passionate person about music, but when I go jogging I put on my Airpods and hear songs and after that, I became a music lover. But suddenly when I put my Airpods on ears before playing music or before making an audio call I hear weird sounds like humming or twisting which is like an echo. It is really annoying when I hear that sound. At last, I tried simple tricks and solved my issue. Let me say what it is.
Suggestion:1 Clean the Airpods/Airpods Pro
- First, clean the Airpods/Airpods Pro with the soft cloth, cotton swab, or microfiber cloth.
- If you are not using the Airpods just keep the Airpods in the case and close the lid.
- This solved my distortion problem.
. Some people might get solved their problem by trying this technique and some don’t. For that, I will give you another trick which you can try.
Suggestion: 2 Reset the Airpods
Resetting the Airpods will make you free from the distortion problem. I will say how to do it.
- Launch the Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Choose the Bluetooth option.
- Then find the Airpods device and tap on the ( I ) icon.
- Now choose the Forget this Device option.
- Again tap on Forget Action to conform to the process.
- Then Reset the Airpods.
- Now open the Airpods lid and press and hold the Reset button on the back of the case on your Airpods for 15 seconds.
- Now the LED light will blink Red to white.
- Next Close and open the Airpods lid by keeping it near the iPhone
- Now it will ask you to connect the Airpods with your iPhone and follow the instructions.
- Now the Reset method is completed.
Guys, I tried this and it worked for me and if you still face the distortion problems then Contact Apple support and ask your queries regarding Airpods. And also if you know some other tricks tell me in the comments section below. Stay safe 🙂