Apple recently released “Apple Self Service Repair“. Now, you and I, or anyone else, can now repair our iPhones on our own. Do you think it could be possible? Because we already know that repairing an iPhone requires a genius, with the exception of technical employees who did it well or other pro techies. But Apple will guide us via manuals to repair our iPhones. All iPhone models have their own manual copy. But did you not know how to order an Apple Self Service Repair kit online? Don’t worry. Here I’ll tell you how to order your self-repair kit.
Note: Currently, Apple self-service repair is available only in the United States.
How to Order Genuine Apple Parts
- First, you have to go to Apple’s official self-service repair store website.
- Then click the Start Your Order tab.
- Now select the product, product model, and repair type.
- Once you have done this, it will show the Genuine Apple parts for your iPhone.
- Next, add to your cart the product that you want. That’s it.
- Then make your payment to done purchasing.
How to Rent Apple Tool kit
- If you want a tool kit for changing displays and other repairs, you can rent the tools for it.
- For that, just go to the same page as I mentioned above.
- On that page, just scroll down the screen to reach the Apple Tools section.
- Then rent the tool by clicking “Add to Cart“.
- The most important one is that before you rent it, kindly read all the information about the rental procedure.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click “I agree“.
- Once you have done your purchasing, go to your cart to make a payment.
- Verify the product that you added to the cart, then click the Check Out option.
- Then fill out the information and make your payment.
- If you do this all perfectly, you will finally receive an order summary. That’s it.
This is the way to Order & Rent your Apple Self Service Repair kit online. If you have any doubts while doing this process, then please let me know via the comments section below. Thank you for your continued support of iphonetopics.com.