Are you guys eager to buy the new iPhone 12 series?. If yes, then do you know what’s the cool feature in it?. The MagSafe charging method to charge your iPhone. Here in this article, I will tell you about the best iPhone 12s cases with the MagSafe mechanism. Just go through it to select the best iPhone 12 cases that suit you.
- Apple released the iPhone 12 cases with a special MagSafe design.
- It not only came with a Magsafe design but it also supports magnetic accessories like the attachment of a wallet and a Magsafe charger.
- The In-build magnet easily attaches your MagSafe charger and other Qi-certified chargers.
- The soft silicone microfiber protects your iPhone from not getting damaged.
- Meanwhile, Apple has also designed a clear case for iPhone 12. The clear case is very thin and light which is easy to grip with your iPhone.
- It shows the accurate color of your iPhone with a scratch-resistant coating.
- They give a guarantee to the material preventing it from becoming a yellowish color.
- This also contains a Magsafe mechanism for wireless charging and you can attach a magnetic wallet also.
iPhone 12 mini – $49.00 at Apple
iPhone 12/ iPhone 12 Pro – $49.00 at Apple
iPhone 12 Pro Max – $49.00 at Apple
- The Otterbox Figure series case is referred to by Apple. This case is specially designed for the iPhone.
- And moreover, the colorful attractive design will give you a trendy look.
- Otterbox case is flexible and made up of soft-touch material that helps to grip your iPhone very well.
- Its raised edges are designed to protect your camera and the screen from scratch when it is dropped accidentally.
- It is available in the iPhone 12 series. OtterBox also releases the Aneu Series case with Magsafe. check that one too.
iPhone 12/ iPhone 12 Pro – $49.95 at Apple
iPhone 12 Mini – $49.95 at Apple
iPhone 12 Pro Max – $49.95 at Apple
These are the best cases that are compatible with all the iPhone 12 series. Moreover, you can select according to your taste and comfortability. You can also refer to some of the best cases that you know in the comments section. Thanks for your patience to read our article and keep continue supporting our “iPhonetopics.com”.