Sometimes you may need to reboot your Apple watch to solve some issues. This is the most common troubleshooting tips for your Apple Watch.
Apple Watch:- (Remember this for Easy Use)
- Side button is working like a iPhone’s Power button.
- Digital crown is working like a iPhone’s Home button.
How to Reset Apple Watch
- Press and hold your Apple Watch side button until you will see the Power Off slider.
- Swipe the Power off slider to shutdown/turn off your Apple Watch.
- Press and hold the side button again until you will see the Apple logo (and release the button) to restart Apple Watch.
How to Hard Reset/Reboot your Apple Watch
- Simultaneously press and hold Apple watch Digital crown button and Side button for 1o seconds.
- When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons.