Sometimes you may need to reboot your Apple Watch to solve some issues. These are the most common troubleshooting tips for your Apple Watch. If you didn't know how to do that, then read these articles fully to know how to reboot, restart, and reset your Apple Watch.
Remember this for Easy Use
- The side button is working like an iPhone's Power button.
- The digital crown is working like an iPhone's Home button.
Note: Also read How to Force Quit & Shut down Apps on the Apple Watch
How to Reset Apple Watch
- Press and hold your Apple Watch side button until you will see the Power Off slider.
- Swipe the Power off slider to shutdown/turn off your Apple Watch.
- Press and hold the side button again until you will see the Apple logo (and release the button) to restart Apple Watch.
How to Hard Reset/Reboot your Apple Watch
- Simultaneously press and hold Apple watch Digital crown button and Side button for 1o seconds.
- When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons.
This is the way to reboot, restart and reset your Apple Watch. If you find this helpful kindly share it with your friends. And if you have any doubts then let me know through the comment section below. Thank you and stay tuned with iphonetopics.com.