one of the iPhone users tried to connect iPhone to JBL charge via Bluetooth. But he couldn’t connect it. And he found some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you some solutions if you have the same problem.
- Press your JBL Charge power button until it flashes red and blue. Then, you can connect your JBL charge with iPhone.
- Turn on JBL Charge. Download the JBL connect app on your iPhone. Go to this app. Press the orange JBL Connect button after that press connect button on your speaker.
- It will connect. Choose either stereo mode or party mode.
- Now, you can play the music and increase and decrease the sound.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings and you can see the connected speaker
- Open Bluetooth preferences.
- Click JBL charge and it will show x button to click on.
- Turn off your Bluetooth and JBL charge. Turn back on both devices.
- Back go to Bluetooth preferences. Find JBL charge on the list and click it.
- JBL charge connected to your iPhone.
- Turn on the JBL charge by pressing the power button.
- Press the volume and play/pause buttons until it the JBL charge turns off. It will help reset your speaker.
- Go to Settings on the iPhone and make sure that Bluetooth is active.
- Turn on the speaker again and press the Bluetooth button which is on the JBL Charge.
- Then JBL charge starts flashing and the speaker name shows on your iPhone.
- Click the speaker name and it will connect to the JBL Charge.
- Check whether JBL charge is on or off. And check fully charged.
- Go to Settings -> Turn on Bluetooth. If you can’t turn on your Bluetooth or see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone.
- Then turn on your Bluetooth and put it discovery mode.
- Speaker will connect with your iPhone.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.