As with any Apple Product, the apple wrist gadget comes with its unique identification number. It is a 12 digit Alphanumeric Code known as Serial number/ IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) which is used as a reference for future queries. With the Apple smartwatch, you can get a lot of information which includes manufacturing date, location, warranty, unique unit identifier, and model code. But, do you know how to check Apple watch serial number and manufacturing date, warranty? So here I will tell you how to check this. Let's get started.
What are 12 digits serial number stand for…?
- First 3 character- Location Code
- 4th character- Manufacturer’s year
- 5th character- Manufacturer's week
- 6th, 7th, and 8th character- Product Code
- Last 4 character- Apple Watch Model
I am here to help you by giving you some tricks to find and check your Apple Watch Serial Number….
How to find and check your Apple Watch Serial Number?
Method 1: On your Watch
- First, open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General menu.
- Scroll down and now you can find the Serial Number.
Note; In case if you don’t have your Apple Watch, use your iPhone to find out the Serial number on your Apple Watch…
Method 2: On your iPhone
- Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Go to General.
- Scroll down and now you can find the Serial number
Method 3: In the Back Case of your Watch
- Check the back case on your Apple Watch
- You can find the Serial number
Note: If your watch is on a wrist, remove it off and check the markings on the case. This method is recommended only if the device is not charged and you don’t have the packaging anywhere else.
Method 4: On the Band of your Watch
- On your Apple Watch, there will be a band on 2 sides
- Remove the band
- Check the band slot
With the help of these methods, anytime you can check your Apple Watch Serial Number. and if you find any others methods, then you can share with me through your comments. Thank you.