Do you wish to use your iPhone or iPad in lockdown mode? Then this post will save you time spent searching for information on this subject. Without further ado, let’s get to the heart of the issue.
How to Turn on Lockdown Mode
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Then click on Privacy & Security.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Lockdown Mode.
- Simply follow the instructions and push the Turn On Lockdown Mode button.
- Read all of the information again, then select Turn On & Reset.
You may protect your data against cybercriminals by utilising lockdown mode. So, if you want to protect your data, enable this lockdown option. However, it does not grant access to some functions. So, before you turn it on, read all of the directions completely.
For more detailed explanation read this post: About Lockdown Mode
How to Disable Lockdown Mode:
- Navigate to Settings and then to Privacy & Security.
- Scroll all the way down to discover the lockdown mode.
- Tap to disable lockdown mode.
- To finish, hit on the Turn OFF & Restart option once again.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please continue to support iPhonetopics.com.