Some iPhone Users had reported a problem that after upgrading to iOS 12, the Screen Mirroring on their device doesn’t work fine with Apple TV. It seems to be a frustrating issue and am here to help you to get rid of this serious issue. Listed below are the tricks to be suggested to fix this “ iOS 12 Screen Mirroring Not Working” issue.
Fix 1: Restart both iPhone and Apple Tv.
To restart your iPhone,
- Firstly, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears.
- Slide to power off and then wait for a few seconds.
- Again, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo to restart it.
To restart your Apple Tv,
- Launch Settings -> System -> Restart (for 4th generation Apple Tv).
- Launch Settings -> General -> Restart (for 2nd & 3rd generation Apple Tv)
Fix 2: Restart your Router
If you are using a wireless router,
- Disconnect the router from the power.
- To do it unplug the power cord from the back of the router. Wait for some time.
- Then plug the power cord into the router.
If you are using wireless hotspot,
- Turn off the hotspot. Wait for 30 seconds.
- And then turn it on.
Fix 3: Check for Wifi Connection
Make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Tv are connected to the same Wifi network.
Fix 4: Check for AirPlay Connection
Make sure that your AirPlay device is powered on and awake and it is connected to your Apple Tv.
Fix 5: Check AirPlay Settings
- Open Control Center and find Music Controls.
- Make a 3D Touch or long press it.
- Tap on AirPlay icon (in the upper right corner)
- Select your AirPlay device and then enable it.
Fix 6: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings” under Reset.
- Enter passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” to confirm the action.
Note: This action will delete all WiFi passwords, APN and VPN settings of the iPhone.
Fix 7: Check for Software Update
Make sure that you have updated your AirPlay devices to the latest version.
Fix 8: Contact Apple Support
If your device is under any Warranty Status then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful or if you know any other solution to fix this issue then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…