Hope you all know about the QR Code? Fine. Basically, the QR Code helps to digitally store the addresses, URLs, or other information. Do you know how to scan the QR Code and Document on your iPhone? If you don’t know this article will help you. Here I gonna share you how to “scan the QR Codes and Documents from Home screen”.
How to scan QR Code using Camera App
- Use the 3D touch with the camera app to select the option “Scan QR Code”.
- You will see some messages tap “Continue” to move on.
- Position the camera to the barcode.
- Then, it will scan automatically.
How to scan QR Code using Control Center
- You may have 2 ways to scan the QR code using the Control center
- Long press the camera icon and tap “Scan QR Code”.
- If you don’t find the Scan QR Code at the Control Center means, you add it by Go to “Settings -> Control Centre -> Customize Controls”.
- Tap “+” Button next to scan QR Code icon.
- Then again go to control center and tap “Scan QR Code”.
How to scan using notes
- Tap “Notes” app and then press notes icon light to use 3D touch shortcuts menu.
- Tap “Scan Documents”.
How to scan documents using Control Center
- Tap “Notes” icon at the control center.
- If you don’t have Notes icon on the control center means just go to “Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls”.
- Tap “+” symbol to add near to Notes.
- Go back to the Control Center and tap the “Notes” icon.
- Tap “Scan Document”.
Hope this article will be helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the article kindly convey your question via comments.