Hope you all know about the QR Code? Fine. Basically, the QR Code helps to digitally store the addresses, URLs, or other information. Do you know how to scan the QR Code and Document on your iPhone? If you don’t know this article will help you. Here I gonna share with you how to “scan the QR Codes and Documents from the Home screen”.
How to scan QR Code using Camera App
If your use an old model iPhone like iPhone 8 or earlier then follow the below steps.
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Position the camera to the QR code, now you can see the pop-up message at the top.
- Just tap on it to continue.
- Now it will scan automatically.
How to scan QR Code using Control Centre
You can also scan the QR code using the Control centre.
- Long press the Camera icon and tap “Scan QR Code”.
- If you don’t find the Scan QR Code at the Control Center, you add it by Go to “Settings -> Control Centre -> Customize Controls”.
- Tap the “+” button next to the Scan QR Code.
- Then again go back to the control centre and tap “Scan QR Code”.
How to scan using Notes
- Open the Notes app.
- And create a New note and select the Camera icon at the bottom.
- Tap “Scan Documents” and place the camera near the documents to scan them.
Hope this article will be helpful for you. If you have any doubt regarding the article kindly convey your question via comments.