Most of us can’t remember all the passwords that we are entering on our iPhone, right?
We have two options to save the passwords on your iOS devices. One is iCloud Keychain and another one is the Encrypt password on iTunes. Most of us don’t know how to save our passwords, this article helps you to learn how to use these two options for your iOS device.
iCloud Keychain helps to track your saved passwords, login-ins, credit card details and so on. This will be saved as an encrypted format.
How to Turn ON iCloud Keychain?
- Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- Then tap on your Apple ID and select iCloud.
- Scroll down and select Keychain.
- Now toggle ON iCloud Keychain.
- Enter the Apple ID passcode if asked.
After turning ON the iCloud keychain settings, let us check whether these passwords are saving on our iOS device.
- Launch Settings and scroll down to tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Then tap on Website & App Passwords option.
- Enter the Lockscreen password if asked.
- Then you could see all the sites with the username and the passcode that you have visited.
- You also can edit or add websites details for further use.
iTunes Encrypted Password
If you choose to encrypt your iTunes backup, it will help you to lock and encodes all the information which includes Saved passwords, website history, Wi-Fi settings and Health data. Now let us see how to turn ON Encrypt Password.
- Firstly, Connect your device with Mac or PC which is having iTunes.
- Secondly, open iTunes and tap on the Phone icon.
- Then under Backups, select This computer to save the backup files on that PC or Mac.
- Next, select Encrypt iPhone backup to backup your account passwords.
- At last, create a password to safeguard your data.
- Once after hitting on Set Password option, the iTunes will start to back up your information.
These two ways will help to save your passwords for your iOS device. If you have any other suggesstions leave that in the comment box.