Creating ringtones for iPhone/ iPad seems to be tedious work, don’t they? Not anymore. This article provides you with simple and easy steps to create ringtones with “Garage Band”. You can download this app from the app store.
How to download Garage Band?
- Launch App Store on your iPhone.
- Under the Search menu, search for Garage Band.
- Install the Garage Band.
Note: This app is free to download.
How to make ringtones from Garage Band?
- Launch Garage Band on your iPhone.
- Secondly, select Tracks from the top and choose Audio Recorder from the list.
- Then tap on three broken lines from the top left corner.
- Then select the small (+) symbol on the top right corner to adjust your bars.
- Now, tap on the small loop from the top to choose a song from the playlist.
- The selected song will be added to the track.
- Crop the song track by dragging the ends.
- Once the cropping gets completed, select a small arrow symbol from the top left corner.
- Now tap on My songs to save your ringtone.
Note: Adjust the bars to 30.
Export Ringtone to iPhone
This process is about exporting ringtones on iPhone after cropping the ringtone.
- Tap on my songs and hold it for 2-3 seconds.
- Then select the share option.
- After that choose Ringtone from the menu.
- Next, on the export ringtone menu, you can change the name of the ringtone.
- Then click on Export to export the ringtone.
Set Ringtone for iPhone
- Go to Settings -> Songs & Haptics -> Ringtones.
- You can find the Ringtone that you saved from the Garage Band.
- Just tap on it to use the ringtone.
Hope you liked this article. Share and leave your valuable comment in the comment box below.