Are you searching the way to remove US Holidays from iPhone Calendar iOS 12? If it is so, this article will help you. Every update of iOS introduces a new method for all actions. Likewise, deleting US Holidays from iPhone calendar on iOS 12 also differs from iOS 11. Here I am going to tell you how to remove US Holidays from iPhone calendar iOS 12.
Many people said that Apple-given holidays calendar on iOS devices can’t be deleted. You can only uncheck it. So that it will no longer appear in the calendar app.
However, I gave 2 methods to remove US Holidays from iPhone/iPad Calendar. I hope following methods will work out to remove US Holidays from your iOS device.
Method 1: Via Settings
- Go to Settings->Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap “Subscribed Calendars”.
- Select the subscribed calendar that you want to erase.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
- Tap “Delete Account” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Method 2: Via Calendar app
- Open Calendar app.
- Tap “Calendars”.
- Uncheck the checkbox next to “US Holidays” under Others. If you uncheck US Holidays, it will no longer appear in iPhone Calendar.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to “US Holidays”.
- Disable “Event Alerts” under NOTIFICATIONS.
If you know any other ways to delete US Holidays from iPhone calendar on iOS 12, let us know through your comments.