Many Apple users have a complaint that Music player stuck on their iPhone lock screen. One of the iPhone users said some solutions to fix this issue. Here I am going to share those solutions with you. If you have the same problem, this article will help you to fix it.
Solution 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- To turn on your device, press and hold the Power Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 2: Disable Music notifications
- Launch Settings->Notifications->Music.
- Disable “Allow Notifications”.
- Restart your iPhone.
Solution 3: Remove Music Widget
- Swipe the screen from left to right.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Tap on the red circle next to the “Music” widget.
- Tap “Remove”.
- Tap “Done” at the upper-right corner of the screen.
Solution 4: Force close apps
Force close the apps each time after using the iPhone. It will close the apps that are running in the background.
iPhone 8, 7, 8, & 5
- Press the Home Button twice. You can see recently closed apps.
- Swipe all the apps up including Music App to close them.
- Swipe the screen up from the Home screen. You can see recently closed apps.
- Press and hold the app firmly. Tap ‘-’ symbol in the red circle at the left upper corner of the app (OR) after seeing ‘-’ symbol in the red circle, swipe all the apps up to close them.
Solution 5: Turn off Today View and Control Centre
- Open Settings->Touch ID & Passcode.
- Enter your passcode.
- Disable both “Today View” and “Control Centre”.
Solution 6: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Solution 7: Turn off “Show Apple Music”
- Launch Settings->Music.
- Disable “Show Apple Music”.
If you know any other methods to remove music widget from the lock screen, let us know through your comments.