Reinstalling iOS will be a great solution for many problems on iPhone. Every update of iOS has many issues. Likewise, iOS 12 has some issues. Many Apple users believe that reinstalling iOS 12 will solve their issue. Here I am going how to tell you how to reinstall iOS 12.
Devices: iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6s, 6 Plus
Before doing it, back up your iPhone. Because this action may erase all data from your iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer.
2. Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
3. Make sure that iTunes is updated to latest version.
4. Force restart your iPhone.
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
5. Don’t leave the Buttons after seeing the Apple Logo. Keep holding it until Recovery Mode screen (iTunes screen) appears.
6. Select “Update” in the pop-up box. If you select “Update”, iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without deleting your data.
7. Wait until the process is finished.
8. Then force restart your iPhone (Step 4).
Note: If it doesn’t work out, select “Restore” instead of “Update”.
If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know through your comments.