As you all know, Powerbeats are the wireless earphones that can sound amazing with a tight fit. Recently, some of the users had reported a problem that the Powerbeats 3 fails to charge, blinks white light and even it fails to connect to other Apple devices too. I think many of you are experiencing this same issue right…? If yes, then am here to help you. Here, I gonna share you some tricks with you so that may get rid of this serious issue with ease.
Fix 1: Reset
- Just hold the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously.
- You will see an indicator light flash
- Now, you can release the buttons and wait for 30 seconds
- Finally, try to re-pair it with your device again.
Fix 2: Use Beats Updater
- Install Beats Updater and then plug it into the USB Port.
- Check for firmware updates.
- Update your firmware and complete the update.
Fix 3: Change your Bluetooth Settings
- Tap Forget your Device in the Bluetooth settings (if it shows)
- Now hold the pause button and power button of your beats simultaneously for 10-15 seconds
- Finally Power back your beats On and give a try.
Fix 4: Contact Apple Store
Check whether your device is under any warranty status. If yes then contact Apple Store for further help to repair or replacement.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Bluetooth in a discoverable state (Bluetooth Settings)
- Make sure that you are using the latest firmware Upgrade.
- Plug your Powerbeats into a power source and leave it for two full days (One of the users suggested this one)
- Make sure that you are using the cord that came with your Beats
- Make sure that the audio source on your Powerbeats is working properly. If not try alternate Cable
- Make sure that your Powerbeats plug is securely connected and that the socket is clean and clear
- Make sure that your Powerbeats 3 is not damaged due to the cause of sweat
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red light
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 blinking red and white light while charging
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t charge
Fixed: Powerbeats 3 won’t turn off
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful or if you know any other solution to fix this issue then kindly share your experience with me via comments below. Thank You…