After the update of iOS 11, many issues arise among iPhone users. One of the common problem many music lovers facing is that songs are pausing randomly and at times skipping the songs on Spotify or iTunes, at times on headphones too. The relaxing hour become annoying hour no! Don’t worry there are some solutions to get rid of this issue. Let’s see how to fix this problem.
To do first
As always restart your device.
Fix 1: Turn Off Raise To Wake
Open Settings -> Display & Brightness -> turn ‘Raise to Wake’ off.
Fix 2: Remove Greyed Out Songs
This may be happened because of the greyed out playlists in your iTunes device browser. Those half downloaded playlists will create this. For that,
- Just unsync the whole Music Library.
- Next update your device once again to erase the greyed out playlists.
- Do an encrypted backup on your music.
- Then with that backup, you can restore your device.
- Even you can add your favorite playlists.
Fix 3: Disconnect Internet
- Turn off both Wifi connection and cellular data.
- Then wait for 20 minutes. Next turn on them.
- After that reset your network setting.
Fix 4: For You
- Launch ‘For You’ -> then tap on your own Apple ID.
- Next, go to View Apple ID -> tap on ‘OK’, on the pop-up box that comes to lead your Apple account to your region.
Fix 5: Uninstall Downloads
- Delete all the downloaded music.
- Change your region.
- Or after deleting them update your device and re-download the songs.
Fix 6: Check the Headset
If your iDevice skips a beat or pause in between the song when hearing it on earphones, just check your headset. That may cause this problem. And change the headphones adapter which normally going into your headphones jack.
Fix 7: Delete the Media
- Just delete every media content.
- Next re-sync it with your iTunes backup.
If you knew any other solutions let us know via your valuable comments.