Many iPhone users have been complaining that Music App says Not Playing in the bottom of the screen. I have also had this Music issue. One of my friends gave me some solution to fix this problem. After trying, there was no issue and it’s playing well. Do you have the same problem? Then read this article. Here I am going to tell you how to fix Music App says not playing in the bottom of the screen.
Solution 1: Force Close the App
Double press the home button to close the app. Here you can see the closed apps. Now, you have to swipe up the screen to force close the apps. Then relaunch the Music App and check whether it’s work or not. If it works, then no problem. If not, then try below solution.
Solution 2: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 3: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box. After doing this restart your Phone.
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the power button (Sleep/Wake) until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- After a few seconds, again press and hold the power button until you get an Apple logo
- Another way to restart your iPhone is open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Shut Down”. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds. After that click “side” button to turn on your iPhone.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 5: Restore your Device
If the above solutions didn’t work for you, then restore your device via iTunes. This action will erase all data and now your device will be new. To restore your device, follow the instruction. Before you doing this, backup your device because it will erase all data on your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.