Many Fitbit flex users had no idea about how they indicate when the Fitbit device is fully charged. Don’t worry guys. Then this article will help you to identify the battery level of Fitbit flex.
Method 1: Click on the Settings icon
When the Fitbit Flex has charged completely, all 5 indicator lights will blink. If you remove the Flex the lights will turn off.
How to find the battery charge level in the Dashboard
On the top right corner of the screen, tap on the Settings icon. Now, you see a green battery shape. Click on that to view how much Fitbit Flex is charged up.
Method 2: Check the battery level through an indicator light
1.Flex’s LED indicator lights will show the battery level every few seconds.
2.Each solid indicator light will show the progress towards the total charge. Fitbit Flex will take up to 3 hours for a full charge. If the device has charged fully, all 5 indicator lights will blink.
Method 3: Turn on the Heart Rate option
- Sign in to your Fitbit Account.
- Now you can see the “Gear” icon that is on the top right side of the screen.
- Choose your tracker from the Menu.
- Move down and at the bottom of the page you find the “Heart Rate section“.
- In the drop-down menu select between On or Auto.
Steps for charging the Fitbit Flex
To charge the Fitbit Flex-Connect the charging cable to a USB port on your computer.
Suggestion: Also use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
Following instructions will provide some ideas for charging:
- To charge the Fitbit Flex-Connect the charging cable to a USB port. Note: Also use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- At the back of the tracker connect the other end of the charging cable to the port. Check the pins on the charging cable. Identify whether the connection is secure. If the tracker vibrates the battery icon will be displayed. After three seconds, the battery icon will get vanished.
- Meanwhile, click on the tracker to check the battery level. If the battery is fully charged it shows a solid battery icon.
Note: Go to fitbit.com and see the battery level. If it is very low, a warning appears and you also receive a notification or email.
If you have still a problem during charging contact customer support.
I hope, this article will help you to identify yourself device is fully charged or not. And if you know any other method to identify the charge level. Tell me in the comment section.