One of the users had a no idea about how to indicate when her Fitbit charge is fully charged. I hope this article will help you to identify the battery level of Fitbit flex. Go through the below methods
Method 1: Click on Settings icon
When the Fitbit Flex has charged completely, all 5 indicator light will blink. If you remove the Flex the lights are not there.
How to find the battery charge level in the Dashboard
Move to the upper right corner and tap on the Settings icon. Now, you see a green battery shape. Click on that to view how much Fitbit Flex is charged up.
Method 2: Use indicator light to check battery level
Flex’s LED indicator lights will show the battery level every few seconds.
Each solid indicator light will show the progress towards the total charge. Fitbit Flex will take up 3 hours for full charge. If it’s charged fully, all 5 indicator light will blink.
Method 3: Turn on the Heart Rate section
- Sign in into your Fitbit account.
- See the “Gear” icon that is on the upper right side of the screen.
- Choose your tracker from the menu.
- Move down and at the bottom of the page you find the “Heart Rate section”.
- In the drop down menu select between On or Auto.
SEE ALSO: How to change calorie goal on Fitbit charge
Steps for charging the Fitbit Flex
To charge the Flex – Connect the charging cable to a USB port.
Suggestion: Also use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
Following instructions will provide some ideas for charging:
- To charge the Flex-Connect the charging cable to a USB port.Suggestion: Also use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- At the back of the tracker connect the other end of the charging cable to the port. Check the pins on the charging cable. Identify whether the connection is secure. If the tracker vibrates the battery icon will be displayed. After three seconds, the battery icon will get vanished.
- Meanwhile, click on the tracker to check the battery level. If the battery is fully charged it shows a solid battery icon.
Note: Go to fibit.com and see the battery level. If it is very low, a warning appears and you also receive a push notification or email.
If you have trouble during charging contact customer support.
Hope, this post will help you to identify the Fitbit Flex is fully charged.