In this fashionable world, everyone needs to maintain their fitness for a pleasant look. But we don’t even have time to care for ourselves. So many of them using Fitbit to manage their fitness. Sometimes Fitbit can’t help you to keep your calories level up. It’s time to burn your de-trop calories by changing calorie goal on Fitbit charge. Let’s start the discussion.
How to change the calorie intake
If you want to change the calorie intake, you need to edit your Food Plan
- Go to your Dashboard, and then click the gear icon in the lower left corner from the “Food Plan” or “Calories”.
- Besides to “Plan intensity” tab on the Pencil icon.
- Choose your plan intensity from the drop-down window. Select your Food plan to your preferred amount for that click the arrows in the lower right corner. Now, your food plan will set.
If you are not ok that goal there is another option to set your own calorie goal.
How to set your own calorie target
There is no opportunity to set your own calorie target using the Fitbit Android app.
- Tap on the gear icon of the food plan title -> click on the pen symbol.
- View the Food Plan intensity under those plans. In that, you see “Set my own calorie target”.
- Click on the target and enter your Food plan. Then press “Done”.
To edit calorie on Windows 10 app
To change the calorie go to the Dashboard -> nutrition and body -> and click on edit calorie deficit.
Fitbit also shows calories, fat, fiber, carbs, sodium, and protein in each daily total.
You can also post your idea in Feature Suggestion board.
How to adjust your calorie goal in old calorie tiles
- Select the menu from the Online Dashboard.
- Choose the “Old tiles”.
- Choose the settings cog wheel in the old calorie tiles to adjust calorie goal.
Steps to change calorie goal with a new consolidated tile
- View “See More” banner from the consolidated tile and then click on cog wheel.
- Now change your calorie and then click done.
Stop calories based on exercise
Go to Dashboard from your Computer. Below the Gear icon, there are two options: Personalised and Sedentary. Choose Sedentary option this will stop adjusting calories based on exercise.
Manually set your daily Calorie goal
Log your ‘current weight’ as your ‘goal weight’ and select ‘maintain’. It will provide you to reach the required calorie goal weight.
It is one of the Free calorie counters. Millions of people use this to lose weight. Using this calorie counters, you can keep food and calories on a daily basis.
There is a way to find your food plan using the online dashboard.
Hope this post will help you to change the calorie goal using Fitbit charge.