You need to cancel your iTunes payment…? Don’t worry I have some tricks to solve your problem. Now I’m gonna share those tricks with you. Hope it will be useful for you.
How to cancel your iTunes payment for iPhone?
- Open Settings.
- Tap your profile.
- Click the iTunes & App Store.
- Now you can see a pop-up box and then tap “View Apple ID”.
- Now tap “Subscriptions”.
- Scroll down and click “Cancel Subscription”. Then tap “confirm”.
How to cancel your iTunes payment for Mac?
- Launch iTunes.
- Check whether your Apple ID account is Sign in or not.
- Click Account>View My Account.
- Then Authenticate your Apple ID, then select View Account.
- Tap “Settings section”.
- Click Manage right to subscriptions.
- Click “Edit”. Now you can see your subscription account.
- Finally, you can choose different subscription offers otherwise if you want to cancel your subscription tap “Cancel Subscription”.
How to view your subscription if it is not shown while tapping Edit(Subscription account)
- A major problem occurs because of signing different Apple ID Account.
- Verify if your subscription belongs to which account.
- Turn on “Two-factor authentication” if you have it.
- If it, then enter your verification code.
- iCloud storage is another way to find your subscription account. Here you can change and view your account plans.
- If you still have the same problem Contact Apple Support.
you can also see: The iTunes Store unable to process purchases at this time
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article please share us via comments. Thank You..