If you have an issue “iPhone XS, XS Max keeps Restarting and Rebooting”? If Yes… Don’t Worry. Apple support gave the complete solutions for this problem. Here I gonna share you the solutions to get rid of this issue.
Fix 1: Force Restart iPhone XS and XS Max
- Press the “Volume Up button” and release it.
- Press the “Volume Down button” and release it
- Then, press and hold the “Side Button” until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Update all the Apps
- Go to “App Store”.
- Search for Updates for that particular app.
- If you have any update for that app, tap “Update”.
- This will automatically update and install your app.
Fix 3: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the “Passcode”.
- Enter your “Restrictions Passcode”.
- Enter “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
Fix 4: Restore iPhone to Factory Settings using iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to PC or Mac via USB cable.
- Tap your iPhone on the iTunes.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- If you want to restore iTunes backup, tick off “This Computer” or if you want to restore an iCloud backup, tick off “iCloud”.
- Then tap “Restore Backup”. You can also see the latest backups.
- A pop-up box will appear with two options. In that box, you can see the date and time of the last backup. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone. Wait until the process is finished.
Fix 5: Recovery Mode restore using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC.
- Launch “iTunes”.
- Then, Force restart your iPhone (Follow the Step in Fix 1).
- Press and hold the power button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen on iPhone.
- Don’t release the power button until the Apple Logo appears and iTunes with the lightning cable.
- After connecting to iTunes, you can see an option “Restore” or “Update” iPhone on the iTunes.
- Select any one of the options which you want.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…