I had an issue on my iPhone XS that Twitter app was crashing. Whenever I opened the app, it was crashing or freezing. I told this problem to one of my friend. He suggested me some solutions to solve this problem. After trying, Twitter app works normally. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Force Close the App
When your Twitter app keeps freezing or won’t load, force close the app.
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 2: Update the App
This problem will happen when we have not updated it to latest version. So, update the app every new version of update will introduce. To update the App,
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- At the bottom, tap “Updates” tab.
- There you can see update is available for Twitter app you just tap “Update” button.
Solution 3: Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down button at the same time.
Solution 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the App
- Press and hold the app until app icons wiggling and X symbol appears.
- Then Click “X” symbol to delete the app.
- After that download and install the app from the App Store.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap General -> Reset.
- Choose “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode of your iPhone if prompted.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 6: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Scroll down the page to find Software Update and tap it.
- If the new version of update is available here, tap “Download and Install”.
- Then follow the instruction to update the OS.
Solution 7: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
You won’t lose any data from your iPhone if you use Tenorshare Reiboot. Here you don’t need to restore to exit Recovery Mode.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer.
- When you connect your iPhone, Tenorshare ReiBoot will automatically recognize that your iPhone is in Recovery Mode.
- When it finds that your phone is in Recovery Mode, it will automatically highlight the option “Exit Recovery Mode”.
- Tap “Exit Recovery Mode”.
- This process will take only 20 0r 30 seconds. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then your iPhone will restart normally.