Many iPhone users have been complaining that their iPhone keeps crashing while using apps. I too had this crashing issue on my iPhone XS. One of my friend suggested me some solutions to solve this problem. After trying, my my phone never keeps crashing till now. In this article, I am going to tell you those solution to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Force Restart
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Force Close an Apps
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Either you can hold the app until seeing the minus symbol and tap on the minus symbol to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall Apps
Delete those apps which have crashed. Then reinstall and use it. To do this,
- Press and hold the app that you want to delete. Hold this app until app icons wiggling and X symbol appear.
- Click the “X” symbol to delete the app.
- Then download and Install the App from App Store.
Solution 4: Update All Apps
It you are not updating an apps to latest version, then update it. Sometimes this problem will occur when we updating the apps to latest version. To update,
- Go to “App Store” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Updates” tab at bottom.
- There any update is available for any apps, you just tap “Update” button.
Solution 5: Check for Software Update
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Now, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if update is available.
Solution 6: Reset All Settings
If your iPhone is crashing, you can do Reset All Settings to fix this problem.
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Solution 7: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
You won’t lose any data from your iPhone if you use Tenorshare Reiboot. Here you don’t need to restore to exit Recovery Mode.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Mac/Windows.
- Launch Tenorshare ReiBoot.
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Computer.
- When you connect your iPhone, Tenorshare ReiBoot will automatically recognize that your iPhone is in Recovery Mode.
- When it finds that your phone is in Recovery Mode, it will automatically highlight the option “Exit Recovery Mode”.
- Tap “Exit Recovery Mode”.
- This process will take only 20 0r 30 seconds. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then your iPhone will restart normally.
Solution 8: Restore your Device Using iTunes
Before you doing this, backup your device because it will erase all data on your Phone.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via data (USB) cable to the Mac.
- Tap your iPhone icon when it shows on iTunes.
- Select the Summary tab and tap “Restore iPhone”.
- A new box will open to ask to confirm the action. Tap “Restore”.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restart, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
Hope any one of the above fixes will help you to get rid of this issue. If you know any other solution to fix this issue, just feel free to share with me through your comments below.