Many iPhone users have been complaining that touch screen unresponsive, touch screen unresponsive to touch, touch screen not responding to touch, touch screen not working and touch screen sensitivity problem after upgrading to iOS 12. Do you have touchscreen issues? Need solutions? In this article, I am going to tell you how to fix iPhone Touchscreen issues. I am sure this article will solve your problem.
Solution 1: Restart your Device
- Press and hold the power button (Sleep/Wake) until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- After a few seconds, again press and hold the power button until you get an Apple logo
- Another way to restart your iPhone is open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Shut Down”. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds. After that click the “Side” button to turn on your iPhone.
- After restarting, turn it back on.
Solution 2: Clean the Screen
If oil or liquid on your screen, then clean it properly using a cotton cloth. And if you are using screen protector glass, remove and check it whether the screen is working or not.
Solution 3: Hard Reset or Force Restart your Device
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 4: Modify 3D Touch Sensitivity
- Launch “Settings”.
- Tap “General” -> “Accessibility”.
- Scroll down the page to find “3D Touch” and tap it.
- Refresh the 3D touch by turn off and turn it on. Then modify the 3D touch sensitivity to Light, Medium, or Firm.
Solution 5: Use Original Charger for iPhone
If you are not using the original charger for your iPhone, this issue might happen. So, you have to use the original charger of your iPhone to fix Touchscreen issue. After using this original charger see how it reacts.
Solution 6: Update the iOS
- First, connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi or Cellular data.
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Then click “General” -> click “Software Update”. If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process
Solution 7: Reset All Settings
If your iPhone screen not responds or responds slowly, you can do Reset All Settings to fix this problem.
- Launch “Settings”->”General”->”Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Hope this article solves your Touchscreen issue. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.