Many of the iPhone users have the problem of their iPhone screen wouldn’t rotate in any apps. Basically, this problem may occur after your iPhone is updated to iOS 12. This was the very simple issues and you can able to get rid of this solution very easily. Here, I gonna share you some simple fixes to solve this problem.
Fix 1: Turn Off and On Rotation Settings
- Swipe the page up from the bottom of the screen to see “Control Center”.
- Find the “Screen Rotation” button which is next to the moon-shaped icon.
- Just tap it to turn off and then turn it on.
Fix 2: Make your iPhone to Sleep and Wake
- Press the power button on the top or on the side button (if you are the iPhone X user).
- Then again press the Power button or Side button to wake it from sleep.
Fix 3: Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 4: Force Restart your iPhone
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7 / 7Plus:
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 6S and below:
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 5: Restore your iPhone
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Select “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
- A pop-up box appears with three options: Finishing Uploading Then Erase, Erase Now, and Cancel.
- If you want to backup, tap “Finishing Uploading Then Erase”.
- If you already back up the data, tap “Erase Now”.
Fix 6: Update/Restore iPhone using DFU / Recovery Mode
- Connect your device to a computer using the USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your PC/Computer.
- Before that, make sure your iTunes is updated to latest version.
- Then “Force Restart” your device by following the steps from Fix 1.
- Don’t release the Buttons after seeing the Apple Logo wait until Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Choose “Update” in the pop-up box.
- If you click “Update”, iTunes will reinstall iOS without deleting data.
- Then Force Restart your iPhone.
Note: Select “Restore”, if the above process is not worked.
Hope this article will helpful for your problem. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.