Some of iPhone users had reported a problem that their device is charging slowly after iOS 12 update. It seems to be a frustrating issue for you right…? If yes, I am here to help you… Here, I gonna share some tricks with you so that you can get rid of this serious issue with ease. Come On, let’s check out…!
Fix 1: Hard Reset/Force Restart
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- At last, press and hold the Side button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears
Fix 2: Check for Lightning Port
Make sure that your Lightning Port or Power Adapter is not damaged.
Fix 3: Turn On Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Airplane Mode and then turn it on.
- Finally, connect your device to a charger.
Fix 5: Turn Off Wi-Fi
Launch Settings -> Wi-Fi-> Turn Off Wi-Fi.
Fix 6: Turn Off iPhone
- Press and hold the Side button and either Volume button until the slider appears.
- Now drag the slider to turn off your device.
Fix 7: Use another Apple-matched Charger.
Use another Apple-matched Charger for your iPhone and give a try.
Fix 8: Restore your iPhone
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to a PC.
- Then launch the iPhone in Recovery mode.
- Now open iTunes option and select your device.
- Once iTunes has detected your device, a pop-up box will appear to either Update or Restore the iPhone
- Just hit on Update and Restore.
- Finally, the iTunes will start to download the latest iOS and restore the iPhone to factory default mode.
Note: Before doing this fix, it is advisable to take backup of all your data.
Fix 9: Change your Charging Method
Try to change your charging method. For instance: If you charge your iPhone via USB Cable then try using a charger and vice-versa.
- Make sure that there is no dust or debris is found on your charging cable. If there is any, just clean it out with a gentle brush
- Try changing a Cable, Outlet & Charger and give a try.
- Make sure that your cables are not folded
- Avoid using a third-party charging cable or Adapter for charging your iPhone.
- Avoid frequent full discharges.
- Avoid using your device while charging.
Hope any one of the above fixes will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful or if you know any other solution to fix this issue then kindly share your experience with me via your comments below.