Many of the users have the problem of Apps Crashing while they doing something important. Nowadays, this issue becomes more common on the iPhone. Basically, it happens while we open the app or we are using the app. Here, I gonna share you some fixes to solve this problem.
Fix 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Swipe the slider “Slide to power off” to power off your device.
- Then again press and hold the Power Button to turn on your device.
Fix 2: Force Restart your device
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 7 / 7Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
For iPhone 6S and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Force close Apps
For iPhone 8,7,6 & 5
- Double-click the Home Button.
- Now you can see all the apps that are running in the background.
- Swipe up all the apps.
For iPhone X
- From the Home Screen swipe up the screen.
- Now you can see recently closed apps.
- press and hold the app which you want to close.
- Tap ‘-’ symbol in the red circle at the left upper corner of the app (OR) after seeing ‘-’ symbol in the red circle, swipe all the apps up to close them.
Fix 4: Update the latest version of Apps
- Open App Store.
- Click on the tab.
- Update all the apps which are not updated.
- Finally, open all the apps and check.
Fix 5: Delete and reinstall the Apps
- Long press the app until the apps are shaking.
- Now, “X” symbol appears at the top left of the app.
- Click that “X” symbol to uninstall the app.
- Launch the App Store and search for the app.
- Then download and install it.
Fix 6: Update the latest version of iOS
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- iPhone will check for the latest updates.
- If update available, tap on “Download and Install”.
Fix 6: Check Storage space
- Go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.
- Now check the storage space.
Hope the above article is useful for your problem. If you find this article is useful to you kindly share your opinion via your comments below. Thank you…