Mostly all of the users saying that they couldn’t connect their HP laserjet 1018 printer driver for Mac. The thing is Apple officially not supported HP Laserjet 1018 printer. You may try a Printer which is compatible with your Mac.
- Get the Printer Package and install it.
Note: You may get Printer Packages in the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201465#HP
- Power On the Printer and Connect the USB to the Mac.
- Then, Go to Apple Menu -> System Preferences
- Select Printer & Scanner Option.
- Now, a New Window will appear. On that, Click on the Plus Option and Select the Printer Name.
- Click on the Drop-down list and Choose the Printer Name.
- Click Ok to Confirm and Start Printing.
Try to Print on the Created Printing Software in Our Mac. Hope, The above tips are useful to fix the issues.