Flush DNS helps you to clear the DNS record on macOS. Do you want to know to clear/flush DNS records on macOS Catalina? If yes, then this article will surely help you to clear/Flush DNS records on macOS Catalina. Here, I’m gonna share those steps in this article. So, it’s a very simple process and let’s get started.
Method: Flush DNS record using Terminal
For macOS Catalina
- Launch Terminal on your mac by launching Applications-> Utilities->Terminal.
- Then type the command as shown below and hit Enter.
sudokillall -HUP mDNSResponder
- Wait until the DNS gets cleared.
- Once done, Restart your Mac.
For Older Versions of macOS
- Launch Terminal and execute the following command below.
sudo dscacheutil - flushcache;sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
- And enter the password, if asked.
- Now your DNS record will be cleared successfully.
SEE ALSO: How to Clear/Flush DNS cache on macOS Mojave?
Hope this method will help you to clean up the DNS record on your macOS Catalina. If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank you…