My pictures have an exclamation mark and blurry on a bottom right corner. So, I can’t share my photos with my friends. But now I fixed it. Here I am going to tell you how I fixed this issue.
Solution 1: iCloud Syncing
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “iCloud” -> tap “Photos”.
- After the clicking, there are two options will be displayed. One is “Optimize iPhone Storage” another one is “Download and Keep originals”.
- You will click “Download and Keep originals”.
- Now you can take photos. It will good and not blurry.
Solution 2: Turn off Low Power Mode
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “Battery” -> turn off “Low Power Mode”.
Solution 3: Download the Pictures From iCloud
- The Exclamation mark indicates the original file wants to download from iCloud.
- So, download the Photos from iCloud. Then your photo’s exclamation mark and blurry will be removed automatically.
Solution 4: Turn on iCloud Photo Library
- Turn on your iCloud Photo Library and turn off the Mobile Data.
- Then back turn on the Mobile Data. An exclamation mark will be removed.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.