Many iPhone users like to take photos very much. Because of good quality and impressive too. Recently, while I took the photos on the iPhone, my photo has an exclamation mark and blurry on the bottom right corner. So, I can’t share my photos with my friends. But now I fixed it. Here I am going to tell you how I fixed this issue.
Solution 1: iCloud Syncing with Photos
Note: Before doing this process, make sure to back up the photo to the computer.
- Go to “Settings” -> click the Apple ID -> tap “iCloud” -> tap “Photos”.
- After the clicking, there are two options that will be displayed. One is “Optimize iPhone Storage” another one is “Download and Keep originals”.
- You will click “Download and Keep originals”.
- Now you can take photos. It will good and not blurry.
Solution 2: Turn off Low Power Mode
Turning off the Low power mode has solved this problem. Many iPhone users said this method solved their problem. So try this one.
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “Battery” -> turn off “Low Power Mode”.
Solution 3: Download the Pictures From iCloud
- The Exclamation mark indicates the original file wants to download from iCloud.
- So, download the Photos from iCloud. Then your photo’s exclamation mark and blurry will be removed automatically.
Solution 4: Turn on iCloud Photo Library
Make sure that the iCloud photo library option is toggled on your iPhone. If not, then toggle on it. To do that,
Note: Make sure to back up your photo on your iPhone. And try these upcoming steps.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Apple ID. And choose the iCloud -> iCloud Photo Library. Now, turn on your iCloud Photo Library and turn off the Mobile Data.
- Then again turn on the Mobile Data. Now the exclamation mark will be removed.
That’s all guys. And make sure that the photo is working fine on your iPhone. Thank you.