I am an iPhone user. Recently, I had faced a problem on my iPhone that I couldn’t take any photos and even I couldn’t download any apps from my device. I was a bit confused. Then I realized that the photos on my device cover a huge part of storage space. What I did is… had deleted my photos on iPhone and transferred those photos to iCloud. After doing this, I could free up space on my device. I think many of you are experiencing this issue right…? Here, I gonna share some steps to free up your storage space so that you can keep photos on iCloud and delete from iPhone. Come, let’s watch out…!
Step 1: Turn Off iCloud Photo Library
Go to Settings ->iCloud ->Photos ->Turn Off iCloud Photo Library
Step 2: Sign Out iCloud before Deleting Photos
Go to Settings -> iCloud -> Scroll down to see Sign Out -> Tap on Sign Out
Step 3: Backup and Delete Photos from iPhone
- Firstly, Install Umate Pro on your computer and then connect your iPhone to your computer by opening Umate Pro app.
- You can see Photos at the bottom.
- Just click on it and tap Backup & Delete.
- Finally, Select the photos you wanna backup & delete to continue.
Step 4: Sign on your iPhone with new iCloud Account
- At first, upload your iPhone photos to iCloud by signing in your old Apple ID.
- And then Sign out it.
- Again sign in with a New Apple ID.
By doing this, you can delete all photos from your iPhone without losing them which means it will be stored on your previous old iCloud account.
See also: 5 Best Cloud Storage Apps for iPhone 2018
Fix 5: Sync All your iPhone Photos to iCloud from Computer
- Firstly, Export all iPhone Photos to Computer and then delete them from your iPhone.
- Now, add the photos from your computer to the iCloud server manually.
Hope this article will be helpful to you right…? If you know any other steps then kindly share with me via comments. Thank you.