Dark Mode is one of the best features in Mac. If we are using some apps or working with Mac at night time, we can enable dark mode. This mode saves the energy and stamina to the eyes if we work in late night on Mac. Dark mode supports the Stocks App, Notes App, Mail App, Safari, Mac App Store, News App, Messages and etc.
This mode comes with basic colors and the screen will be clear to watch something. But nowadays there are many Mac users have complained that Dark mode not working after the Mojave update. Here I am going to tell you some solution to fix this problem. I hope this article will solve your problem.
Make Sure that Dark Mode is Opened in Correct Way
- Open the Apple logo on your Mac.
- Now, click System Preferences -> General.
- Select dark mode next to Appearance.
Force Restart your Mac
- Press and hold the power button until the MacBook Shut Down. it may take 4-5 seconds.
- Wait for few seconds and to turn on your device, press the Power button.
Update Current macOS version
- Go to Apple Menu -> Software Update.
- Click check for update and update and a new version of macOS.
Hope this article solves your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.