Continuity Camera is a new item in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave. In this new feature, you can open iPhone’s camera from your Mac and transfer the photos or scanned documents in a supported app. Some users have reported that they had a problem with this continuity camera those are Continuity camera not working, Continuity camera greyed out, Continuity camera times out. This is not a big issue. You can easily solve this problem by using some solutions. In this article, I gonna share those solutions to solve your problem.
Solution 1: Refresh Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your iPhone
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and wait for few seconds.
- Then it on back.
- Go to Settings -> Bluetooth.
- Turn off Bluetooth and wait for few seconds.
- The turn it on back.
Solution 2: Refresh Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your Mac
- Click “Bluetooth” icon at the upper menu.
- Then turn off it and wait for few seconds then turn it on back.
- Click “Wi-Fi” icon at the upper menu.
- Then turn it on back.
After doing this restart your both iPhone and Mac.
Solution 3: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In Back on iPhone
- Launch “Settings “ -> “Apple ID”-> “iTunes and App Store”.
- You need to click on the “Apple ID” at the top. The pop-up box will appear to Sign Out of your Apple ID and then click the “Sign Out”.
Solution 4: Sign Out of iCloud and Sign In Back on Mac
- Click Apple Menu -> System Preferences.
- Click on iCloud -> Sign out.
- Click “Confirm” and wait for few seconds then sign back in.
- Use Strong Internet Connections for this activity.
- You have to use same Apple ID for both iPhone and Mac then only it works. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- You have to use Mojave for Mac and iOS 12 for Mac.
We hope the above solutions have solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.