This article shows you how to change your email address on iCloud account.
Step 1: Sign out from the Apple ID.
Step 2: Change your Apple ID on the account page or iOS device with 10.3 version by following the steps below:
- Go to Manage your Apple ID/account page and sign in your old account.
- Click Edit and select Change Email address.
- Click continue and enter the verification code.
- Thus the email address is changed.
SEE ALSO: How to Delete iCloud account that doesn’t exist
Step 3: Change email address on iPhone or iPad
- Go to settings and select the iClouds account.
- Scroll down and sign out from your current account.
- Once you sign out from your account, a small pop-up appears. Click Delete from my iPhone. This deletes your iClouds notes.
- Again a pop-up appears, select Keep on My iPhone. This started to save the changes.
- Enter your new email address and password and Sign in into the new iClouds account.
- After small verification your new iCloud email address actives.
Step 4: Sign in into your iClouds after the change of email address.
- If the Apple ID is not changing it’s because your email address ends with @iCloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com. The change of ID is not seen or deleting option will not be available.
- If the services are sharing the information the Apple ID update is mandatory.