One of the iPhone users wants to change the default snooze time for alarms. Is there is any way to change the setting?
Here given some of the ideas about how to change Snooze time on iPhone Alarm.
Wave Alarm App (Removed from App Store)
- Install the Wave Alarm app and click on the small gear icon at the top to display the clock face.
- Click on “Add Alarm” and shape your alarm you want it by entering your desired wake time.
- Click on the “Snooze” and then alter the snoozing intervals.
- Hit on the “Save” to enable the alarm for use.
Using the Native Clock App
- Open the Clock app and then click “Alarm” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Edit” and reset the alarm.
- To add a new alarm click on “+”.
- Click on “Save”.
- Do this step, repeatedly to add alarms for each time.
Use Jailbreak tweak
iOS 8 doesn’t have any option to select the snooze time for each alarm. The default snooze time is set to 9 minutes. Tweak permits you to select the snooze time for each alarm. Below the Snooze toggle, there is an option to alter the snooze time. This will display only if the Snooze toggle is enabled.
Click on the Snooze Time option. It will create a new page in that you can set time by selecting the hours, minutes or seconds.
If you try to reset it to default time, click on the Reset Default button.
Just save the alarm then only next time it starts to ring.
SEE ALSO: 12 Best Alarm Clock Apps for iPhone and iPad
Alarm Clock Pro
It is one of the alarm clock apps and you can also sing your favorite tunes.
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly.
- Select your song or even playlist as an alarm.
- 11-built in alarm sounds available in it.
There are some other free apps available in iTunes App Store.
- Theme Clock Alarm.