One of an iPhone user had reported a problem that his device couldn’t download any new Apps. Even, I too had experienced this issue when I was using my iPhone 6. Somehow, I had fixed this issue with the tricks suggested by my friend. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also it. Come let’s watch out…!
Fix 1: Restart your device
- Press and release Volume Up button quickly.
- Then Press and release Volume Down button quickly.
- Wait for few seconds and then again Press and hold Side button until the Apple Logo appears on your screen.
Fix 2: Update iOS
Make sure that you are using the latest version of software on your device.
Launch Settings ->General ->Software Update ->Download and Install
Fix 3: Check Restrictions for Installing Apps
Make sure that the restrictions on your settings are disabled. If it is enabled then you can’t install any apps.
- Launch Settings ->General ->Restrictions.
- Now Enter your Passcode and check Installing Apps.
- Finally, Turn On Installing Apps
Fix 4: Turn Off Airplane Mode
If the Airplane Mode is turned on, your device won’t be connected to its Cellular or Wi-FI network. Therefore, you cannot download or install any Apps.
Open the Settings app. You will see an Airplane Mode Option. If it is turned on, just turn off it.
- Fixed: Unable to download applications – iPhone, iPad and iPod
- How to Fix an iPhone That Won’t Download/Update Apps On iOS 11?
Fix 5: Manage Storage
Sometimes, lack of storage on your device might not let you download any Apps. Make sure that your device has free space to download/install apps.
- Launch Settings -> General ->About -> Available Storage.
- And then check how much free space your device occupied.
Fix 6: Change “Date and Time” Automatically
Sometimes, the Date and Time Settings can effect your Apps downloading feature. change the Date and Time to set Automatically.
Launch Settings ->General ->Date & Time -> Slide to Turn On Automatically
Fix 7: Reset Factory Settings
Before doing this fix, it is advisable for you to backup all your data.
Launch Settings ->General –> Reset ->Erase All Content and Settings -> Erase iPhone.
Fix 8: Renew Lease
- Launch Settings ->Wi-Fi.
- Find your Wi-Fi Network and tap (i) icon which is next to it
- Finally, tap on Renew Lease
- Make sure to clear App Store Cache which is saved on your device
- Restart your App Store App
- Restart your Router
- Turn Off and then Turn On your Wi-Fi network
Hope this article will be helpful to you and you have fixed this issue right…? If yes, then share your experience with me through your comments below.