Choosing best MKV player is not a big deal now. We have lot of requirement to be met by the app providers. We need High quality video and audio formats to be played by the best apps of iPhone/iPod. There is numerous numbers of apps available for MKV player. So, in this post i have suggested the best and free apps that can suit your different requirements.
- It is best choice in MKV player.
- It provides best options and features.
- It provides organizing feature to organise your movie list.
- It provides better navigation, control subtitles.
- It has responsive forward and backward options.
- The major advantage is that you can directly play files from email.
- It provides the facility to set password for libraries to secure your personal playlist.
2. VLC Streamer
- It is streaming app.
- It provides best way of streaming audios and videos on internet or Local area network.
- It allows you to quickly browse on Local disk for streaming.
- If you have files on your computer you can stream them into iPhone or iPod.
- This streamer is best because of its fast processing and good customer support.
3. HD Player
- It provides many options and features.
- It provides you one-top answer for HD files in mkv format.
- It provides 1080 pixel quality at fast processing rate.
- You can transfer files at any format.
4. Infuse 3
- It is newly updated version of infuse app.
- It supports DTS and DTS-HD audio files.
- It is free to download but if you download it, it will ask to download the inbuilt apps.
- It will be best looking video player for 1080 format.
5. VM Player
- It supports both rare and popular video formats.
- It provides resume function.
- Major advantage of this feature is easy to use interface.
- It provides thumbnails for videos files.
6. VIPLAY LITE
- It provides multiple audio track support and subtitles support.
- It provides Full HD supports for Quick time formats.
- Main advantage is that there is no ad appearance problem.
- It has user friendly interface and also provides resume function.
7. OPlayer Lite
- It is best app for steaming of video and audio files from iOs to your iPhone.
- It supports most of the video formats like XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS; MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC.
- It is very much compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- If you have media files in your computer then you can choose this app.
- It plays with perfect speed and quality.
- It is one of the best app if you don’t need to save your video and audio files in your system.
- It provides effortless streaming of audio and video files from your computer to iPhone or iPod.
- It also supports Apple-Tv out to stream the audio and video files.
- It enables to convert 320 different audios videos on the fly and stream audio video to iPhone 5 with Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G network.
9. Fast Tube HD Video Player (now its not available)
- This is perfect app when you are frequent user of YouTube.
- You can Watch HD videos in this app on YouTube.
- You can search any YouTube in this app.
- It is not risky and it is safe app.
- It does not store any cache, cookies, history.
- Sharing videos on Social medias are easy.
10. Playable (now it’s not available)
- playable is a simple and easy app.
- We can stream and download files without using iTunes through built-in browser.
- It handles mkv format but it will not handle HD format.
- It supports HD for other format.
11. 8player lite (now it’s not available)
- If you expect good interface then you can choose this app.
- It has sensible design and 1080 format HD videos.
- It is more powerful than “playable”.
- But it is free version, so it has more restrictions.
Wasn't able to download PlayerXtreme Media Player and found the information on facebook that this app was deleted from the Appstore…tried afterwards MCPlayer, a video player of mkv hd files with official Dolby sound, chromecast support. Why you haven't added this one? As most of the players in the list don’t support AC3.