Many Apple users have a complaint that Background App Refresh not working on their iPhone. Some people said that it had grayed out. One of the iPhone users said some solutions to fix this issue. If you have the same issue, this article will help you to solve it.
Solution 1: Enable Restrictions for Background App Refresh
- Go to Settings->General->Restrictions.
- Scroll down to find “Background App Refresh” and tap it.
- Select “Allow Changes”.
Solution 2: Disable “Low Power Mode”
When Low Power Mode is enabled on your iPhone, Background App Refresh won’t work.
- Launch Settings->Battery.
- Turn off “Low Power Mode”.
Solution 3: Restart
- Press and hold the Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- To turn on your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake Button until the Apple Logo appears.
If it doesn’t work out, try Force Restart.
If you know any other solutions to fix this issue, let us know through your comments.