Everyone likes Apple Music. If it not working properly as we expected, it’s really frustrating. Some of iPhone users have been complaining that their Music App not working after upgrading to iOS 12. I know this is a big problem for who having this issue. Do you have also Apple Music App not working the problem on your iPhone? Need some solutions? Here’s I am going to tell you some solutions to fix this problem.
Fix 1: Force Restart
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Fix 2: Turn Off and Turn on iCloud Music Library
- Launch “Settings” -> “Music”.
- Tap on “iCloud Music Library”.
- Turn Off “iCloud Music Library”.
- Wait for few seconds. Again, turn on your iCloud Music Library.
- Then again relaunch the Music app and then see if it works.
Fix 3: Turn On and Turn Off Airplane Mode
- On your iPhone, launch “Settings”.
- Tap on “Airplane Mode” and then turn it as on.
- Wait for few seconds. Again go back to Settings.
- Turn Off Airplane Mode.
Fix 4: Restart your Music App
Press the Home Button twice and swipe up the screen to close the Music app. After doing this, relaunch the music app to check if it works.
Fix 5: Turn Off Show Apple Music
- Open “Settings” -> “Music”.
- Turn off “Show Apple Music”.
Fix 6: Sign Out and Sign back In Apple ID
- Open “Settings” -> “Apple ID banner”.
- Click “Sign Out”.
- Wait for few seconds and sign back in.
Fix 7: Join Apple Music
- Launch “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Music” -> “Join Apple Music”.
Fix 8: Reset All Settings
- Launch “Settings”->“General”->“Reset”.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm.
Fix 9: Uninstall and Reinstall the Music App
- Firstly, hold the Apple Music icon until it starts to wiggle.
- Now tap “X” in the top left corner of the App icon.
- Then tap on “Delete” and then wait for few seconds.
- Open the “App Store” and tap the search tab (at the bottom of your screen).
- Search for your Music App and find it.
- Finally, tap on Download to download the Music App.
Fix 10: Delete the Songs
Delete the song which one is making an issue on your iCloud Music Library or Apple Music.
- Launch “Apple Music” and click “Library”.
- Long press or 3d touch that song.
- If that song downloaded to your device, click “remove”. If that song not downloaded to your device, click “Delete from Library” to remove from iCloud Music Library.
- You can purchase this song from iTunes Library.
Fix 11: Restore your Device
- First, connect your iPhone to a PC.
- Then launch the iPhone in “Recovery mode”.
- Now open iTunes option and select your device.
- Once iTunes has detected your device, a pop-up box will appear to either “Update or Restore” the iPhone
- Just hit on Update and Restore.
- Finally, the iTunes will start to download the latest iOS and restore the iPhone to factory default mode.
Note: Before doing this fix, it is advisable to take backup of all your data.
Hope you that this article has been resolved your problem. If you have any ideas or queries regarding this article, tell us through your comments.