Many iPhone users have been complaining that Apple Music Album artwork not showing after iOS 12 update. I too had faced the same issue on my iPhone. One of iPhone users provides some valuable solution to solve this problem. After trying, there was no issue in Apple Music Album Artwork. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to solve your problem ease. Read and try these solutions carefully until the end.
Solution 1: Force Restart your device
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, Xs, and Xs Max
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Delete the Music and Download it again
Delete the songs which are not showing the artwork. Then restart your device. After that, download the songs which have deleted by you. This method may work for you.
Solution 3: Sync Through Wi-Fi
When this problem occurs, try to sync the songs through Wi-Fi by turning on.
Solution 4: Turn On and Off Airplane Mode
- Swipe the screen from bottom to up.
- Now, you can get the Control Center.
- Turn on “Airplane” mode.
- Wait for few seconds and turn it off.
- After that, connect your iPhone to the Internet and play the song.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset.
- Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 6: Restore your iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- Then open iTunes on your Mac.
- Click iPhone icon at the top.
- Now, click the Summary tab at left corner.
- A pop-up box will appear to confirm the action and tap Restore.
- Then iTunes will restore your iPhone.
- When your phone restarts, you can see a few options. You have to select “Set Up as New iPhone”.
We hope the above solutions have worked. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.