Many iPhone users don’t know how to add battery widget on their iPhone. But it’s very easy to add. In this article, I am going to tell you how to add battery widget on your iPhone in iOS 12.
Add Battery Widget:
- Swipe the screen from left to right. You get an “Edit” button. Click it.
- Scroll down the page to find the “Battery” widget.
- Click “-” symbol left to batteries. Then click “Remove”.
- If you haven’t get this symbol, under More Widget click “+” symbol. The click“Done” at the top right corner.
- Follow the step 1 and click the “+” button left to batteries. Then click and hold the rearrange button and drag this to the top. Finally, click “Done”.
Hope this article helps you to add battery widget on your iPhone.