Learn the best OCR apps available for iPhone.
This OCR app is primarily used for scanning multiple page documents. Touch-free scanning app for both iPhone or iPad camera.
- Scan multiple images from a single document.
- Rotate scanned pages.
- Scan documents, recipes, business card and more.
- Crop each page automatically.
2. TextGrabber ($2)
TextGrabber contains the variety of languages. The best feature of this app is instead of writing a lot of text, you can take a snapshot of the text. It recognizes the text in more than 60 languages. You can send your text by SMS or email. Share your text quickly with Facebook, Twitter or Evernote.
- Wi-Fi connection is not needed to use this app.
- Convert all images into text.
3.Image To Text – OCR (Free)
It is a free app. Image To Text it permits the users to extract ASCII text from captured document images taken with an iPhone.
SEE ALSO: OCR for Mac – 12 Best Apps to Convert Scanned Documents, Images into Text
4. CamScanner (Free)
CamScanner is a free app and you create high-quality scans. This app contains more advanced features that are included with a premium subscription for $4.99 per month or $49.99 for the year.
- Mobile Scanner – use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, certificates, business cards etc.
- Easy to use.
- Helps to fax and print documents, export to PDF, and open selected content in other iOS apps.
- It saves time for cropping and enhancing the scan.
- Best app for capturing few paragraphs at a time.
This app contains a two-way process for scanning a document and extracting text from it. You can share your text almost all of your favorite apps including Email, SMS, Facebook, Evernote, Twitter, PDF, Pages etc.
- An easy way to extract text from pictures.
- Helps to identify plain text in more than 32 languages.
6. Prizmo ($9..99)
Prizmo identifies text documents, business cards, bills, and whiteboards etc.
It contains latest features like Handoff, Extensions, and access to Documents. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Capturing documents – it supports single or multiple page documents.
- Voice Reader – helps to read the text in different voices for each language.