The OCR apps help to convert different type of document like PDF, Images, scanned paper documents to editable. Lot’s of OCR apps in the App Store but picking the correct one is very difficult. So, here I will help to find the best OCR apps for your iPhone. Let’s see which is the best one.
1.Nitro PDF Pro (formerly PDFpen Scan+) (Free & in-app purchases)
- Scan multiple images from a single document.
- Rotate scanned pages.
- Scan documents, recipes, business cards, and more.
- Crop each page automatically.
2. TextGrabber ($2)
TextGrabber contains a variety of languages. The best feature of this app is instead of writing a lot of text, you can take a snapshot of the text. It recognizes the text in more than 60 languages. You can send your text by SMS or email. Share your text quickly with Facebook, Twitter, or Evernote.
- A Wi-Fi connection is not needed to use this app.
- Convert all images into text.
4. CamScanner (Free)
CamScanner is a free app and you create high-quality scans. This app contains more advanced features that are included with a premium subscription for $4.99 per month or $49.99 for the year.
- Mobile Scanner – Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, certificates, business cards, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Helps to fax and print documents, export to PDF, and open selected content in other iOS apps.
- It saves time for cropping and enhancing the scan.
- Best app for capturing few paragraphs at a time.
5. Pixter Scanner OCR ($2.99)
This app contains a two-way process for scanning a document and extracting text from it. You can share your text with almost all of your favorite apps including Email, SMS, Facebook, Evernote, Twitter, PDF, Pages, etc.
- An easy way to extract text from pictures.
- Helps to identify plain text in more than 32 languages.
6. Prizmo ($9.99)
Prizmo identifies text documents, business cards, bills, and whiteboards, etc.
It contains the latest features like Handoff, Extensions, and access to Documents. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Capturing documents – it supports single or multiple-page documents.
- Voice Reader – helps to read the text in different voices for each language.
These are the best OCR app for iPhone. If you know of any other apps, let us know via comments. And don’t forget to share it with your friends.