Every iPhone has the same ringtone “ding ding”. It may be nice while your phone is new, but it gets bored after hearing that for years. We have listed some ringtone apps for iPhone which makes you feel unique from others. Though these apps are for free you have to connect them to your iTunes to use them. Below we have listed some apps for your iPhone.
Note: These apps may contain ads as it is for free and create difficulty to use interface.
1.Keepvid music (Free)
Keepvid app is a perfect music downloader for iOS and Android phones.
- Downloads music and videos from different sites and also from its own resources.
- Records mp3 music.
- Shares iTunes playlist and can use iTunes in Android.
- You can copy music to CD easily.
- Converts files from m4p to mp3 format.
- Delete duplicate songs and removes missing tracks.
- Easy to backup files.
- Fixes covers and id 3 tags.
2. Tuunes Ringtones for iPhone (Free)
Tuunes offering licenced ringtones and message tones.
- Instantly set-top label ringtones for your iPhone.
- Its browsing feature helps to find your favourite tune to set as your ringtone.
- And also it provides the fastest audio ringtone preview.
- Then there is no subscription fees and unwanted ads.
- You can share links with your friends to enjoy this service.
3.Ringtone Maker (Free)
Ringtone maker is the best ringtone app for iPhone.
- Various collections of ringtones and alert tones.
- You can create ringtones easily with this app.
- The ringtone is saved as a music file.
- You can record and make it a ringtone.
Zedge is another iPhone ringtone app.
- Unlimited ringtones.
- Modifies your own tunes.
- It also contains HQ wallpapers, app icons, alert tones, etc.,
- You can download it from either the app store or the Google play store.
- Can share ringtones on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.,
- Size 52.9 MB.
5. Unlim Tones (Free)
- It allows you to create unlimited ringtones.
- You can use a sleek interface to adjust the length of the ringtone.
- It helps to make custom ringtone and text tune to your contact.
- You can download it from App Store.
6. Cool Ringtones (Free)
- It’s an offer to create unlimited Ringtones.
- You can also Personalised your tune collections.
- This provides Pitch & volume adjustment feature.
7.Ringtones for iPhone (Free)
Ringtones for iPhone FREE is one of the best apps for iPhone ringtones and alert tones.
- Converts music, and helps to record music with the mic.
- Extensive library to create ringtones.
- Free download.
- Easy to use.
- Fade in-and-out option is available.
- You can adjust pitch and sound.
- Size 109 MB.
- Accepts several languages.
8.Best Ringtone 2021 (Free)
- You can use the ringtone as your Alarm tone or SMS tone.
- It provides varieties of music categories to enjoy all your ringtones.
- Free downloads and also you can share it with your friends easily.
9. Ringtones Stores (Free)
- High-Quality ringtones.
- You can rename the ringtone as your wish.
- It has a support ringtone loop.
- Save ringtone as an m4a format.
- Easy to use UI.
- Easily share your ringtone with your friends & family and other social platforms.
10.Gun and Explosion Ringtones (Free)
- Guns and Explosion ringtone is one of the fastest downloading ringtones.
- This ringtone helps to create alert tones and text tones to feel like explosive and shooting sounds.
- Here are some of the apps that give high-quality ringtones and more features.
That’s it. These are the BEST Ringtone apps for your iPhone. If you have any doubts or any other apps, please let me know through the comment section below. Thank you.