Bonjour guys… Did you buy a new iPhone? Do you want to Transfer your photos from Android to iPhone? Don’t worry, here I’ll show you the easy way to transfer your photos to your new iPhone. Okay, without wasting time, let's see them one by one.
The next way is to use third-party software to move your photos to the iPhone. For these methods, you don’t need to take any risks. Just one click and all your photos will be transferred. Okay, let's see what that software does.
iCarefone can assist you in transferring photos from Android to iPhone.Using this software is a very simple process.
- First, download and install Tenorshare’s iCarefone software on your computer.
- Now connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Then go to this File Explorer.
- Select your device folder and go to the DCIM folder and tap on the camera.
- Now copy all the photos and create the new folders and paste them into them.
- After that, disconnect your Android phone.
- Then launch the iCarefone software on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC.
- Then click the Manage option at the top of the screen.
- To import everything to your iPhone, go to the top menu bar and select Import.
- Choose the folder in which you have already saved your photos.
- Now you have to download the iCarefone app on your iPhone.
- It will be available in the app store. Just download it and allow access to your iPhone.
- After that, select the Install option on the computer.
- Now your photos will start to be imported into your iPhone.
- It may take some time depending on how many photos you plan to transfer.
- Once it imports all the photos, then go back to the photos app on the iPhone.
- And check that all photos were saved successfully.
This mobile Trans – Phone Transfer comes from Wondershare. It's an easy tool to transfer all your photos from Android to iPhone within seconds. You can transfer files other than photos, such as media, music, notes, etc.
- Download and install MobileTrans-Phone Transfer on your PC.
- Then connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Now your devices will show up on the computer.
- After that, select the photos and tap on the Start option.
- Wait a minute to transfer your photos from Android to iPhone.
- Now all your photos will be transferred to your new iPhone easily. That’s it.
AnyTrans is also one of the best software to move all your photos from Android to iPhone. In 3 easy steps, you will transfer all your photos to the iPhone. Let’s see how to do this.
- Install the AnyTrans software on your iPhone.
- Then connect your iPhone and Android to your computer.
- Select the Phone Switcher at the side menu bar.
- Tap on the Phone to iPhone option.
- Here, select the photo library and tap on Next to transfer your photos.
- And wait for a few minutes. After that, your photos will be transferred successfully.
That’s it, guys. This is the best way to transfer all your photos from Android to iPhone. I hope you can select any of the software to perform this process. If you have any doubts or suggestions, then let me know through the comments section below. Thank you, and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com.