Apple released a new feature in Mac & iPhone. OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 have a phone relay that allows you to take your iPhone calls on Mac as long as your both Apple devices are nearby and signed into the same iCloud account.
You can use the call recorder for facetime and record the iPhone calls on Mac. In most of the place phone recording is legal. As per US law, you can record phone calls. But you need to inform the person on the opposite side.
How to Record your iPhone Calls
1. First download call recorder for FaceTime with this link. You can use their 7-day free trial or buy a call recorder for FaceTime for $29.95.
2. After you downloaded that file, unzip it.
3. Double click the file names “Install Call Recorder for FaceTime Demo. app”.
4. In Call Recorder for the FaceTime installation process, click the Install button and then accept their license agreement. Also, enter your Mac password.
5. Make sure to check the Handoff/Phone Relay working between your Mac computer and iPhone. It needs to work.
Sign in to both Apple devices with the same iCloud account, enable Bluetooth and connect with the same WiFi network.
6. Launch FaceTime App on your MacBook. It might ask you to configure settings.
7. After you configure its recording settings show you an option to automatically record phone calls, place a call using the contact list with the FaceTime app. Also, record incoming calls.
8. If you do not enable the Record Calls Automatically option, then hit the red record button to start recording the phone call. Use the stop button to stop recording.
Your recording phone calls will be located in the Documents -> Saved Calls folder.
Also try similar recording software like Audio Hijack Pro which is records audio coming from software like FaceTime, Skype, iTunes, etc.
SEE ALSO: 10 Best Free Video Converters for Mac.
Hope this method will help you to record the iPhone calls on Mac. If you have any other better method to record iPhone calls on Mac. Then tell me in the comment box.