If you want to unlock your iPhone and iPad, you need to know its network carrier. To unlock or activate your iPhone, you need to find your iPhone’s IMEI, then you can use your IMEI number to find the carrier details.
You can also find IMEI and carrier details for iPad (cellular version) too. Apple’s new iPad air works with a lot of virtual carriers. Here I’m gonna share with you to find the IMEI and carrier.
How to Find your iPhone IMEI
There are 6 ways to find your iPhone IMEI number. But here we shall see the one easiest method in this article. For that,
1. If you want to find your iPhone IMEI, just go to Settings -> General -> About.
2. Open the keypad. Type and enter the following number *#06#
3. Turn around iPhone, you can find IMEI words engraved.
4. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable. If your computer and iTunes detect your iPhone, you can see all basic details about your iPhone after clicking the iPhone button on your iTunes.
5. You can easily find your iPhone IMEI Number on the iPhone box.
6. Remove the SIM and try to find IMEI and serial number.
How to Find Carrier Details
Hope the above method will help you to find the IMEI number and carrier. And if you have doubts regarding this article, share us through a comment. Thank you for reading this article.